Dear Members and Friends,
Our Mid-Year Congregational Meeting is scheduled for next Sunday, January 26, after the service. This is an informational meeting — an opportunity to share how we are growing forward in relation to the congregational goals we’ve identified. We will not be voting on anything, so no need to pick up paddles.
Our updates will be brief, and we look forward to your comments and questions. Childcare and lunch for the kids will be available. Please plan to join us!
In faith and fellowship
on behalf of Rev. James and your Board,
Mary Kay Fruga, Board President
UUFR MID-YEAR CONGREGATIONAL MEETING AGENDA
Date: Sunday, January 26, 2020
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
• Welcome and opening comments
GROWING FORWARD: MID-YEAR STATUS
• Board update / work in progress
• Minister’s update / work in progress
BUDGET AND FINANCE
• Treasurer’s update / work in progress
Q&A / DISCUSSION
• Questions and comments from the congregation
• Thank you and closing comments
2019-2020 CONGREGATIONAL GOALS:
• Cultivate a unified sense of identity and purpose throughout the congregation.
• Nurture a climate of diversity and openness in our membership and community involvements.
• Increase the effectiveness of collaboration and governance.
• Bring all areas of the UUFR campus up to sanctuary standards.
• Ensure the development and implementation of an appropriate safety and security plan.
• Create operational structures appropriate to a large congregation.
• Improve the structures of congregational participation, belonging and care.
• Increase effectiveness of community involvement.