We are offering a variety of virtual programs during the week; join us to check-in with friends and to participate in Children’s Chapel. All you have to do is click here to join any of the activities below!
- Saturday, April 4, 10:30 am: Drop-in and chat with Tryst for parents and caregivers of high school students. Come join us to vent, connect, or just to speak to another adult! Click the link above.
- Sunday, April 5, 10:15 am: Children’s Chapel in Tryst’s Zoom room.(If you missed Chapel last week, you can view a recording here.) Join us for song, story, and checking in with friends of all ages!
- Sunday, April 5, 2:00 pm: Middle School Hangout with Sunday School teacher, Emily Puertolas.
- Sunday, April 5, 8:00 pm: High School Youth Group with Sunday School teacher, Stephanie Raeman.
- Wednesday, April 8, 7:00 pm: Bedtime Stories with the UUFR Storytelling Team! Put on your pjs, grab some popcorn and join us for story time with one of our wonderful storytellers. Regan Anderson read Pinduli by Janell Cannon last night; Jennifer Stephenson Williams enchanted us all Wednesday, March 25, with her reading of Attic of the Wind by Doris Herold Lund. If you would love to join the storytelling team, please contact Nancy Stone.
Pen Pal Program: Would your child like some snail mail from a UUFR member (background checked)? Sign-up to write a letter and receive a response! We have a list of adults waiting for pals Click here to sign up!
We send out a host of other resources, Soul Matters activities for families, and further details about our many programs in our weekly Newsletter. If you aren’t receiving it, please register here.