During this time of COVID-19, the UUFR Care Team is ready to:
- help with grocery shopping and other errands,
- pair congregants with buddies to check in on one another,
- connect individuals with lay ministers for spiritual needs,
- help those facing economic hardships,
- arrange for an IT tutorial if you need a hand with this new world of video conferencing,
- check in on those in our community who are alone and/or at high risk, and
- assist in other ways as needed.
Contact the team by calling 919-637-6325 or or emailing [email protected]. You are important to us!
Access a list of COVID-19 resources and services available to help people impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. The list is updated regularly and can be viewed here.
Become a Buddy During the Covid-19 Pandemic – UUFR’s Buddy program partners individuals or households with one another for regular check-ins via telephone. Contact the Care Team ([email protected]) to participate.
Pen Pals – UUFR Family Ministry invites all members of the congregation to engage in a snail-mail pen pal letter writing exchange with our children and youth. Adults, and children (with parent’s permission), who would like to participate should sign up here. Adults will be required to pass a background check.