Total UUFR revenue at the end of December 2020 was slightly higher than budgeted. Although Pledge Contributions were lower than budgeted, our revenue was slightly higher than budgeted because of a significant rebate for installation of solar panels, as well as better than budgeted Trackable Cash Contributions. Our total expenses at the end of December were close to the planned budget.
Some notable line item variations were:
- Pledge Contributions were $31,672 below budget for the end of 2nd Quarter
- Trackable cash contributions were $10,757 above the budgeted amount
- Total Personnel expenditures were $8,884 below budgeted amount
Here is a YTD summary of UUFR finances as of the end of the 2nd Quarter of FY 2021:
- Revenue was $396,700 compared to a budgeted $383,600
- Expenditures were $334,200 compared to a budgeted $323,300
For questions or comments, please contact UUFR Treasurer Paul Groves.