Our Updated COVID-19 Rules
· All individuals over the age of two must be masked when entering any UUFR building. N95 masks are available at the doors.
· Only vaccinated individuals are allowed inside the Sanctuary.
· Programming for children and youth ages five and older resumes this Sunday, February 20. At this time, we are asking only vaccinated children and youth attend. Parents may sign in their children ages 5-10 in Peace Hall and then attend the worship service in the Sanctuary. Youth ages 11 and up don’t need to be signed in by parents.
· Parents of children younger than five may watch the service with their children by video in Founders Hall on the lower level or from the Wiggle Room (the cry room) at the rear of the sanctuary.
· We are in the process of hiring a new childcare provider. As soon as we do, we will begin providing childcare again to children under five.
· The board is regularly reviewing these restrictions and will update them as conditions improve.