Please join us at for the Spring Town Hall, this Sunday March 6. Note, we’re trying out a new time: 9:45 a.m., PRIOR to the Sunday Service.
We will address the following topics:
- Progress on annual goals:
- Status of our contract with Lead Minister Rev. James Kubal-Kumoto
- Governance issues, including change in committee member terms; ministerial oversight; updating Healthy Congregation policies; plans to address UUFR Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation
- Strategic planning: Rev. James recently introduced the topic with his sermon “Where No One Has Gone Before”. The Board will outline its plans.
- Review of the timeline and process for next year’s budget
- Introduction to UUFR’s new Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee
Please join us either in person at UUFR (in the sanctuary) or via Zoom.
Email the Board: All Board members will see email addressed to [email protected]
Feedback: Click here to submit a question, comment, or suggestion for your Board of Directors.
See all Fellowship Matters posts here