UUFR groups that will be represented include:
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) – Learn about CSA, the local partner farms it supports through bi-weekly fresh produce deliveries, including fresh mushroom and eggs.
- UUFR Stitchers – Knitters and crocheters who gather to stitch bed-size afghans/blankets for immigrants, hats and scarves for the homeless, and “twiddle-muffs” for organizations that work with Alzheimer’s patients.
- Anti-Racism MInistry – Sign a petition to Support the Reparative Justice Resolution that will be presented to the Raleigh City Council in June. Both UUFR and the Anti-Racism Ministry Team support this resolution.
- UUFR Welcome Team – Volunteers who rotate weekly to welcome and support visitors and potential new members to UUFR who come looking for a place of worship to call their own.
- Committee on Ministry – Learn about “Loop Groups” and vote on a proposed logo designed by a fabulous UUFR Youth member Evan Horner. Here’s a sneak peak at your choices.
- Stewardship Committee – Encourage a generosity of time, talent and treasure throughout UUFR. Adopt guidelines, recommendations, or suggestions for “fair share” giving by UUFR
members and friends.
- Finance Advisory Committee – Advise and assist the Board in developing, implementing, and evaluating financial policies and procedures. Identify and recommend strategies for mitigating problematic issues related to accounting practices, cash flow, and financial reporting.