Visiting the Fellowship
If you−as an individual or a family−are looking for a spiritual home, UUFR may be just the place for you. We are a friendly, caring, open-minded religious community, and we welcome visitors warmly. At the same time, we will not pressure you. Take some time to get to know us, and we hope you will find that UUFR is where you belong.
To learn more about our congregation, we suggest that you:
- Attend a Sunday worship service at 11 a.m. Greeters will welcome you and answer questions. Stop at the Welcome Table in the foyer to get a name tag.
- Children take part in Youth Religious Education concurrent with the worship service.
- First Hour programming for adults, youth and children begins at 9:30 a.m. Or adults may attend Sunday Morning Forum beginning at 9:15.
- After service join us for coffee and more conversation downstairs in Founders Hall.
- Or join us for vespers, dinner and Wellspring programming on Wednesday evenings.
With a few exceptions, all of our services and programs are open to the public. Many of our events are appropriate for people of all ages; for others childcare is available.
New Member Connections
. New member of UUFR ? Join this group of folks who have been UUFR members one year or less for fellowship, involvement, and deeper connections with UUFR and other members. As you become more interested in our Fellowship, you may want to attend an Introduction to UUFR
. These classes provide an in-depth look at UUFR and at our Unitarian Universalist beliefs.
Watch a Video about Unitarian Universalism!
"Voices of a Liberal Faith" 10 minutes (YouTube)
Video Trailer 30 seconds (YouTube)