Generosity & Giving
Generosity Is a Spiritual Practice
Generosity—sharing generously of our time, our energy, our talents, our financial resources, and our lives—is a spiritual practice.
- It is a tangible expression of our gratitude for the abundance and blessings in our lives.
- It is a reflection of our connection and commitment to our shared religious community and our liberal religious faith.
- It is an act of faith founded on our belief that no matter how much or how little we have,
there will always be enough for ourselves and for others.
- It is how we sustain and nourish the religious community that means so much to each of us.
- It is how we achieve our shared dreams, values, mission, and vision.
Giving to UUFR
It’s easy!!! Just three simple steps!!!
- Step 1: Decide how much you want to give to UUFR.
- Step 2: Make your commitment of financial support to UUFR.
- Step 3: Make your donation to UUFR.
If you have questions or need more information about Generosity & Giving @ UUFR please contact the Fellowship’s Stewardship Committee.