Step 3: Making Your Contribution to UUFR

Please note: If you are a member or friend of UUFR, please complete a financial commitment (pledge) form to let us know how much you’ll be able to contribute to UUFR.

There are several ways to make your financial contribution to UUFR. Choose the one that’s right for you!

MyUUFR: On-Line Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Draft

Click above to make your online contribution to UUFR via credit card or bank draft.

Fellowship members and friends can make a secure one-time or recurring contributions to UUFR using a credit card, debit card, or bank draft through MyUUFR.

  • If you’re a member or friend of UUFR and have created a MyUUFR account just log in with your email address and password, click the “Give Online” button, and enter your payment information.
  • If you’re not a Fellowship member or friend or haven’t created a MyUUFR account, you can still use the MyUUFR link to make a one-time or recurring contribution to UUFR. 
  • When you make your contribution via credit card, debit card, or bank draft, the Fellowship incurs a fee of up to 3% of the amount of your contribution.

Online Banking

Most banks offer a free online “bill pay” service to customers. When you use online banking, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to write a check to make your contribution to UUFR each month. Making your contribution via on-line banking is free to you and free to UUFR!

  • All you need to do is to log into your online account with your bank and complete an online form that provides your bank with the Fellowship’s name and mailing address and the amount, frequency, timing, and duration of your contributions to UUFR. Your bank will deduct the amount of your contribution to UUFR from your bank account and mail a check to UUFR automatically each month.

Cash or Check

If you prefer write a check for your contribution (one-time, monthly, quarterly, or yearly), please write “pledge” on the memo line and mail it to UUFR or put it in the offering plate on Sunday morning. If you want to make a cash contribution to UUFR, you can use one of the contribution envelopes you’ll find on the back of each chair in the Fellowship sanctuary and put it in the offering plate on Sunday.

Stock Transfer

Donors may receive significant tax benefits by transferring stock to UUFR through the Fellowship’s stock brokerage account. If you’d like to make a contribution by donating stock, please contact the Fellowship’s Finance Director or Stewardship Committee for more information.

Contributions Statements for Donors

  • Members and friends who make financial contributions to UUFR will receive contributions statements at least four times each year via email or postal service.
  • Members and friends who have a MyUUFR account can view a record of their contributions to UUFR anytime.