Nuts and Bolts of Donating to UUFR
Please note: Donors who are Fellowship members and friends should complete a financial commitment (pledge) form each year if they have not already done to let us know how much they plan to contribute to UUFR during the coming year.
Click above to make a one-time or recurring online donation via credit card, debit card, or bank draft
To make a one-time or recurring contribution to the UU Fellowship of Raleigh via credit/debit card or bank draft, click above. Please Note: UUFR members and friends who use this link to make recurring contributions to the Fellowship should also complete a financial commitment (pledge) card.
iPhone users can give to UUFR via credit card, debit card, or bank draft by downloading and using Vanco’s Give+app.
- Go to the App Store and search for “give plus church.”
- Download the Give+ app (for free) and open it.
- Identify UUFR as the church to which you wish to give and follow the prompts.
- The Give+ app also provides the options of either one-time gifts or recurring donations.
Most banks offer a free online “bill pay” service to customers. When you use online banking, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to write a check to make your contribution to UUFR each month.
Making your contribution via online banking is free to you and free to UUFR!
All you need to do is to log into your online account with your bank and complete an online form that provides your bank with the Fellowship’s name and mailing address and the amount, frequency, timing, and duration of your contributions to UUFR.
Your bank will deduct the amount of your contribution to UUFR from your bank account and mail a check to UUFR automatically each month.
UUFR’s mailing address is 3313 Wade Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27607.
Check or Cash
- If you prefer write a check for your contribution (one-time, monthly, quarterly, or yearly), please write “pledge” on the memo line and mail it to UUFR (3313 Wade Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27607) or put it in the offering plate on Sunday morning.
- If you want to make a cash contribution to UUFR, please use one of the contribution envelopes you’ll find on the back of each chair in the Fellowship sanctuary and put it in the offering plate on Sunday.
Contribution Statements for Donors
- General contributions to UUFR are tax-deductible.
- Members and friends who make financial contributions to UUFR will receive contributions statements at least four times each year via email or postal service.
- If you’d like to check the status of your contributions please email our Congregational Administrator, Lewis Copulsky.
Please contact the Fellowship’s stewardship committee if you have questions or need assistance with respect to making your donation to UUFR.