Date(s) - 04/22/2017
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Fellowship members and friends are invited to join Rev. John (and say “farewell”) as he leads his final Historic Hillsborough Walking Tour, which will feature
- a stop at the Hillsborough Wine Company (for a free wine tasting and a chance to buy a bottle or two of wine if you want);
- a short walk through downtown (1845 courthouse, historic Alexander Dickson house, and other historic landmarks);
- a quick peak at beautiful art and jewelry at the Hillsborough Artist Co-op;
- another quick stop at Matthew’s Chocolates (where you can buy delicious chocolates or gelato); and
- a 15 minute stroll on the town River Walk along the Eno River to Hillsborough’s Mystery Brewing Company (where you can buy a glass of delicious craft beer).
After that, you can grab some food on your own at Hillsborough BBQ or walk back to town and head back home or eat at one of Hillsborough’s restaurants.
Anyone who wants to car pool for the ride to Hillsborough can meet at UUFR to leave promptly at 3:15 pm.
We’ll gather at 4:00 pm at the public parking garage next to Weaver Street Co-op (take a left at first traffic light after crossing the Eno River Bridge).
Limit: 30 people (if you’ve done the Hillsborough Talking Tour with Rev. John before please give others a chance).
RSVP: Pat Butler (919 829 5346).