Our Generosity Campaign for 2021-2022
Our Generosity Campaign for 2021-2022, the time when members and friends make financial pledges to support UUFR during the next fiscal year, is underway.
Here are five important ways you can participate:
- Watch a 10-minute video about how UUFR is transforming lives and empowering people to serve the world even during the challenges of a pandemic.
- Sign up to meet with a small group of other UUFR members and friends to talk about your hopes and dreams for UUFR once we return to in-person gatherings. (Gatherings will last one hour. Spouses are encouraged to sign up individually even if they attend the same meeting and use the same device.)
- Fill out the pledge card that you have received, or will soon receive, by mail and return it to UUFR by March 31. Or, fill out our online pledge form by March 31. All of those who return pledge cards by March 31 are eligible for one of 10 $100 cash prizes, provided by a donor, that you can use for your pledge, for charity, or simply to keep!
- Read more about this year’s generosity campaign, including our goals and guidelines for how much to give.
- Contact us with any questions you may have.