Our Mission and Covenant
To build a Unitarian Universalist community that transforms lives and empowers people to serve the world.
Our Covenant of Right Relations
(This Covenant was adopted on June 3, 2012, by a vote of UUFR’s membership.)
We, the members of the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Raleigh, hereby covenant to:
- Value what unites us over those things that divide us.
- Practice patience, listen carefully, and speak our truth with compassion.
- Hold ourselves accountable for our actions and commitments, and assume good intentions on the part of others.
- Reflect carefully about the potential results of our words and actions before we express ourselves.
- Respect and support those we have chosen to lead us — our called ministers, and our professional staff.
- When differences arise, speak directly, with kindness and respect, to those with whom we disagree, and not gossip about others.
Note: All adults and youth (including members, friends, guests, and visitors) who participate in any Fellowship programs or activities are expected to honor the Fellowship’s Covenant of Right Relations.