We offer a variety single-session and multi-session classes, presentations, discussions, and activities on Unitarian Universalism, spirituality and religion, life issues, practical skills, contemporary social issues, and other topics. These are organized by our Wellspring Team.
During the coronavirus pandemic, some sessions are offered online and other sessions are offered in-person. Vaccination is required to attend in-person sessions unless the session is held outdoors. Masks are required at all indoor sessions and at outdoor sessions when not social distancing.
Visitors are welcome to all programs!
Zoom links for upcoming programs
Please scroll down for more upcoming offerings and program details.
A Preview of Our 2021-22 Core Offerings
Each year, in addition to our many single-session offerings on a wide variety of topics (scroll down for a schedule of upcoming sessions), we offer a selection of multi-session core classes on a rotating 3-year cycle.
This year’s core classes are:
- A Liberal Religious Path: An Introduction to Unitarian Universalism with Rev. James
- Real Happiness At Work: Meditations for Accomplishment, Achievement, and Peace
- Living the Pledge To End Racism
- Tao Te Ching & Chuang Tzu: An Exploration of Taoist Scripture with Rev. Sasha
- Coming Back To Life: Practices To Reconnect Our Lives, Our World
- Building Your Own Theology
- Congregational Leadership with Rev. James
- Tending the Flame: The Art of UU Parenting
- UUA Common Read
Schedule and Details for Upcoming Classes
(Zoom links to attend our online offerings are available on the day of class. Please save this page in your records for easy access.)
Would you like to lead a Wellspring offering? To submit a proposal for an adult faith development class, activity, or presentation you’re interested in leading, please click here. Need ideas? See if this list of past classes gives you inspiration!
We make Wellspring better through your feedback. To give feedback on a recent class, click here or scan the QR code below:
Zoom link for all sessions (unless otherwise indicated): Click here to join by Zoom. (Meeting ID 574-108-518, Passcode: uufr3313)