Listed below are some of our greatest needs; please fill out the interest form below or contact Tryst Chagnon at: [email protected] if you are interested in volunteering for a one-time task, or serving in an ongoing leadership role.
- Lead an activity or workshop at Wellspring for all ages, children, teens, young adults, or adults.
- Lead a multi-week elective for elementary-aged children during Sunday School
- Painting a class room
- Clean and organize the Sunday School craft supply closet in Peace Hall.
- Organize or host a social event for families with children in a specific age group (nursery, preschool, elementary, middle school, or high school) or for parents in general.
On-Going Leadership Opportunities:
- Sunday School Teaching or Assisting
- Youth Group Advising
- Our Whole Lives program coordination or class facilitation
- Sunday School Ministry Team Member
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the interest form here.