Are you interested in assisting a lead teacher in one of our Sunday School classes? Supporting our lifespan Religious Exploration programs? We want to hear how you’d like to be involved. We look forward to hearing from you!
We encourage all members and friends to offer gifts of time and talent in service to UUFR and believe that service should be an integral part of our spiritual lives. Listed below are some of our greatest needs; please contact Tryst Chagnon at: [email protected] if you are interested in volunteering for a one-time task, or serving in an ongoing leadership role.
- Lead an activity or workshop at Wellspring for all ages, children, teens, young adults, or adults.
- Lead a multi-week elective for elementary-aged children during Sunday School
- Painting a class room
- Clean and organize the Sunday School craft supply closet in Peace Hall.
- Organize or host a social event for families with children in a specific age group (nursery, preschool, elementary, middle school, or high school) or for parents in general.
On-Going Leadership Opportunities:
- Sunday School Teaching or Assisting
- Youth Group Advising
- Our Whole Lives program coordination or class facilitation
- Sunday School Ministry Team Member