This Week in Parent News
Welcome to This Week in Parent News! Most meetings are still virtual due to COVID-19.
We’re diving in this month by looking at the many ways our UU faith invites us to become “a people of Healing” You can find the November family resource packet, with questions, games and activities that will help you enforce the theme at home here. Use the password UUFRsoulmatters.
What to expect on Sunday:
Volunteer-led Meetups: Register here for meeting links!
- Lower Elementary, led by Jennifer Williams, 7:30 pm on Wednesday (all ages welcome).
- Upper Elementary, led by Regan Anderson and Imogen Joashi, Sunday at 10 am
- Middle School, led by Emily Puertolas, 2 pm on Sunday.
- High School, 7 pm on Thursday. Facilitated by Becca Staggs, but written and directed by our amazing teens.
- Parents of Young Children Meetup: Contact Elle Penley for more information.
Please remember that all families with children aged 0-18 need to formally register within Family Ministry regardless of whether you plan to attend Family Ministry programming. Registration allows us to maintain current emergency contact and medical information, better plan for programming (supplies, staffing etc), have accurate budget needs data and insures that you are signed up to receive our Children’s and Youth Ministry’s monthly newsletters and information about special programming (OWL, COA, HSYG, etc) and other social events of interest to families.
Let’s Get Social! Please be sure to join our UUFR PARENTS COMMUNITY GROUP on Facebook!