Whoever you are. Whoever you love. Wherever you are on your journey. You are welcome at UUFR.
UUFR is a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse liberal religious community that embraces people of many beliefs, welcomes people of all genders and sexual orientations, and increasingly accessible to people of all abilities.
Get to know us!!!
We invite you to learn more about who we are, what we believe, and what we do by
- Joining us for worship (Sunday mornings at 11:00 am) for inspirational, uplifting, creative, and thought-provoking worship services.
- Attending one of our Wednesday Wellspring workshops or learning more about our spiritual growth, faith development, and religious exploration programs for children, youth, and spiritual growth, faith development, and religious exploration programs for children, youth, and adults.
- Finding ways to connect by checking out our upcoming events and connections information.
- Watching our newcomer welcome video.
- Reading what members and friends say about what our shared community and liberal faith mean to them.
- Learning more about the “living tradition,” history, sources, values, and beliefs of Unitarian Universalism.
As you explore our website and learn about our location, feel free to contact us with your questions.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you find the welcoming, inclusive, progressive spiritual home you’re looking for.