Join Us on Sunday Morning, In-person or Online
Sunday, September 26, at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. Sasha Ostrom, "Mirrors and Seers"
Scriptures and folktales are filled with stories of prophets to whom God grants visions of the future to guide communities at critical times. But we are not seers. We are not given miraculous visions to assure us that our efforts will lead to a better world. So what do we do in the face of uncertainty? We must learn to become prophetic mirrors, not prophetic seers.
If you have a joy or sorrow to share, please email [email protected] by 9 a.m. Sunday morning. To learn more about our safety protocols, click here. To watch online, click here.To join us for an online social hour, click here.
- Your Board, Keeping in Touch September 23, 2021
- The power of a faith community: How UUFR is coming together to build bunk beds for Afghan refugees September 22, 2021
- The Roaring 20’s Are Back at the 2021 UUFR Auction! September 14, 2021
- We’re working hard to solve Wake’s affordable housing crisis, and here’s how you can help September 13, 2021
- 2021 Fall Program Update from UUFR’s Family Ministry Director September 11, 2021
- Wellspring program – “Beyond Retribution” video and discussion August 31, 2021
- Thanks to a generous volunteer, you can now recycle Styrofoam at UUFR August 4, 2021
- Summer Update from the Board July 27, 2021
- Three things you can do to help ONE Wake! July 14, 2021
- UUFR Food Pantry Cabinets Back in Use July 8, 2021