- Sunday Service Is Online This Sunday! April 3, 2020
- Beware of Scam Emails April 3, 2020
- You Can Donate Online April 3, 2020
- Family Ministry . . . Zoom Zoom! April 3, 2020
- Love Wins Ministry Lunch: Wednesday, April 22 April 3, 2020
- Habitat for Humanity Virtual Book Club! April 3, 2020
- Generosity Campaign… Going Forward April 3, 2020
- Let’s Still Have Fun — In Virtual Space! April 3, 2020
- UUFR’s Care Team Contacting Members April 3, 2020
- Census Alert April 3, 2020
- Wellspring Is Back — Virtually! April 3, 2020
- Daily Online Meditation April 3, 2020
- Social Justice Team Blogs are Here! April 2, 2020
- Health Disparities and COVID-19 April 2, 2020
- Voting Matters April 2, 2020
- What is ARM? April 2, 2020
Our Stories. Our Voices.
UUFR is the place where I nurture so much of what’s good in my life: my meditation practice at the Monday night mindfulness group, my desire to serve my community at LEAP and at our monthly Interfaith Food Shuttle project, my writing practice at the Wednesday night writing group, my social activism on the UUFR Acts! Facebook page. And last but not least, it’s in this sanctuary that I am often filled up with the knowledge that life can be hard and beautiful at once, and that I am not alone on this journey. Read the full testimonial.
Robin Banker (Former UUFR Board Member)
UUFR is a place where I can raise my children in a faith that affirms the worth and dignity of every person regardless of skin color, religion or sexual orientation.
Nancy and I started attending a UU church regularly in the Cleveland area after the birth of our first child. Exposing our children to a religious environment has always been important to us. Now we are bringing our granddaughter here to UUFR. Read the full testimonial.
Great sense of fellowship! Messages are really resounding and inspirational. Excellent programs for children as well.
A First-Time Visitor
I visited today and tears came to my eyes as the words spoken expressed what’s been in my heart.
Finally a place with open hearts and minds.