Information about Breeze Member Directory
UUFR has recently transitioned to new web-based church management software called Breeze.
One of the most useful features of Breeze is it allows UUFR members to access and update their own information.
It also allows UUFR members to access an online directory with the names, pictures, and contact information of other UUFR members and those of their families. This feature will allow us all to get to know each other better before we are back together in person soon!
If you have already created an account on Breeze, you can access Breeze here.
If you are a UUFR member and haven’t yet received an invitation to create an account on Breeze, please contact Annie Wheliss at [email protected] .
After creating an account on Breeze, all UUFR members are encouraged to do the following:
- Update your own Breeze profile, correcting any out-of-date information, as well as any other family members’ profiles. Please upload a picture of yourself, any other family members, and if applicable, a family photo!
- Please be aware that much of the information in these profiles is only available to UUFR staff. Some information may be available to specific lay leaders. The only information that will be accessible by all other UUFR members in an online directory will be names, phone numbers, email addresses, U.S. mail addresses, and photos.
- You can fine tune which phone numbers, email addresses, and U.S. mail addresses, if any, will be available to other UUFR members in the online directory. To do this, click on “click to edit section” in the Contact section. Then click on “Show More Options.” For example, you might provide a work phone number that would be accessible by staff members but wouldn’t be accessible by other UUFR members.
- You can also choose to opt out of the online directory altogether. If you do this, not even your name or photo will be accessible by other UUFR members. We hope you will not opt out, but we will respect your wishes for privacy if you do.
- You can also choose to opt out of ever having your name or image, or your family members’ names or images, appear in any UUFR publicity.
- There is some information in your profile that you are unable to edit. If any of this information is incorrect, contact Annie Wheliss at [email protected] and she can update it for you. If you have any other problems updating a profile, please also contact Annie.
Here’s some additional information about Breeze…
- Breeze has several other features that we want to introduce to the congregation in the future, including volunteer management, simple online giving, the ability to track one’s own financial contributions, and more, but we want to start as simply as possible for now.
- There is also a Breeze app that you can download for your smartphone. However, it is recommend you use a personal computer to update your information for the first time.
- UUFR staff has already received several questions about whether people who are not UUFR members will be included in or have access to the online directory. They will not. While we value the contributions to and participation in the UUFR community by non-members, we want all members, including parents of children, to be as comfortable as possible in having their names, picture, and contact information included in the online directory. To that end, access to the online directory will be restricted to UUFR members who have committed to following all UUFR policies and procedures and the expectations of interaction we have of one another. If you have questions or concerns about this decision, please contact Rev. James. If you would like more information about membership, please visit www.uufr.org/mebership .