Volunteer! Get Connected!
Deepen your connections with UUFR by:
- browsing a complete list of ways to Get Connected,
- joining one of our many Fellowship groups,
- volunteering as a leader in the Youth Religious Exploration program
- singing in the choir, joining a covenant group,
- attending our weekly Wednesday night dinner,
- attending a Wednesday Wellspring workshop,
- coming to one of our many Fellowship events and activities, or
- contacting the Fellowship’s Connections Coordinator to volunteer for one of the Fellowship’s ministry teams.
- requesting a Pathfinder (UUFR’s mentoring program) to help you get more actively involved and deeply engaged with the congregation (Contact the Connections Council at [email protected])