Buildings and Accessibility
The UUFR campus consists of two buildings: Fellowship Hall and Peace Hall.
- Fellowship Hall is the newer, brick and stone building (constructed in 1992 and 2004). The Fellowship’s sanctuary is located on the upper level. The Fellowship offices, social hall (Founders Hall), kitchen, nursery, Teen Cave, and conference room/library are located on the lower level of Fellowship Hall.
- Peace Hall is the older, wood sided building. The Clara Barton (multipurpose) room and smaller classroom/meeting rooms are located on the upper level of Peace Hall. Additional classrooms are located on the lower level of Peace Hall.
The main entrance to the lower level of Fellowship Hall (UUFR offices and Founders Hall) is located on the east side of the courtyard between Fellowship Hall and Peace Hall and is accessible from the lower parking lot.
The lower Fellowship Hall entrance is open Tuesday through Thursday (10:00 am to 4:00 pm), on Sundays between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Wednesdays.
The other entrances to upper Fellowship Hall (sanctuary), upper Peace Hall, and lower Peace Hall are usually open on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Please contact the UUFR office if you will need access to the Fellowship when the building is locked.
UUFR’s sanctuary, social hall, religious education classrooms, restrooms, and offices are accessible to those using wheelchairs or having limited mobility.
- An elevator provides access between the upper and lower levels of Fellowship Hall (sanctuary, offices, and social hall).
- Automatic doors provide access to lower Fellowship Hall (and the elevator to upper Fellowship Hall) from the courtyard between Peace Hall and Fellowship Hall.
- A ramp provides access between lower Fellowship Hall and lower Peace Hall.
- Access between lower Peace Hall and upper Peace Hall is through Fellowship Hall.
Gender Inclusive Restrooms
As an LGBTQ-friendly congregation, UUFR welcomes individuals to use any of our six multiple occupancy, gender-identified restrooms that fit their gender identity or gender expression or a single occupancy unisex or gender neutral restroom (located on the lower level of Peace Hall).