A Church of Open Minds and Open Hearts
In the Flesh
Rev. John L. Saxon (Lead Minister)
The story of Christmas is the story of the “incarnation” of God–of God’s spirit putting on the “flesh and blood” of human beings and coming from heaven to earth by being born as a helpless human baby born of a human mother. How can this story be “re-imagined” by religious liberals living in the 21st century? The … Continued
- Giving Season
- 11/23/2016 - 12/24/2016
- Blue Christmas
- Second Friday Potluck
- Folky Friday
- Annual UUFR Winter Concert
- Sunday Morning Forum
- Belonging: The Meaning of Membership
- Yule Celebration
- Christmas Eve: Following Yonder Star
- Christmas Eve: Within the Shining of a Star
- Need Care?
- Updated Directory
- “Actors” Wanted for Christmas Eve Service!!!
- Christmas Eve Services @ UUFR
- Giving Season continues through December 24th
- Introducing “UUFR Acts!”
- Ali Davis’ Mother
- A Theology of Gratitude
- On-Line Giving Technical Difficulties
- Being Thankful When Times Are Hard
- Gratitude As a Spiritual Practice
Our Stories. Our Voices.
Great sense of fellowship! Messages are really resounding and inspirational. Excellent programs for children as well.
A First-Time Visitor
I visited today and tears came to my eyes as the words spoken expressed what's been in my heart.
Finally a place with open hearts and minds.