Join Us on Sunday Morning, In-person or Online
Sunday, September 19, at 10:30 a.m. with Rev. Dr. James Kubal-Komoto. "Choosing Life: The Moral Case for Abortion"
This morning, Rev. James explores As we contemplate the possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned in the near future, this Sunday Rev. James both shares personal stories and reflects on why abortion should not only be safe and legal but is sometimes the best moral choice a woman can make.
If you have a joy or sorrow to share, please email [email protected] by 9 a.m. Sunday morning. To learn more about our safety protocols, click here. To watch online, click here.To join us for an online social hour, click here.
- The Roaring 20’s Are Back at the 2021 UUFR Auction! September 14, 2021
- We’re working hard to solve Wake’s affordable housing crisis, and here’s how you can help September 13, 2021
- 2021 Fall Program Update from UUFR’s Family Ministry Director September 11, 2021
- Wellspring program – “Beyond Retribution” video and discussion August 31, 2021
- Thanks to a generous volunteer, you can now recycle Styrofoam at UUFR August 4, 2021
- Summer Update from the Board July 27, 2021
- Three things you can do to help ONE Wake! July 14, 2021
- UUFR Food Pantry Cabinets Back in Use July 8, 2021
- Looking for UUFR Writers July 8, 2021
- Men’s Breakfast: Founders Hall, Saturday, July 17th, 9:00 am July 8, 2021